Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dan!!

So, yesterday was Dan's birthday... not a monumental one by any means... 31, for anyone wondering. :-) Anyway, I had ordered him a gift online and was worried that I hadn't received it yet... time was running out. Well, we were sitting on the couch after we had a birthday dinner with family and Dan asked if I had gotten the mail yet that day. I hadn't, so he went out to check the mailbox.... low and behold! A package had arrived! I was so happy that it came in time! He is riding in a local charity event on Saturday and I am so glad he can wear my present to him! Okay, so what I got him was a cycling jersey....not just any cycling jersey! It is from a non-profit group that uses bicycles as a way to help people in Rwanda! It's called Project Rwanda and they look like a really cool organization... Anyway, here he is!! Ready to Ride! He went on a short ride the night of his birthday and got to wear it for the first time. I love the design and the beautiful colors!


Happy Birthday, Babe!! Love you more than you know!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Dan! It's saying a lot when one bicycles in "the land of a thousand hills"! Team Rwanda must be incredible!