Thursday, February 12, 2009

Starting to share

As we start to share our journey with others, it is so awesome to see the love and support that we have.  We were unsure at first, how some may respond to our decision to adopt and we have been so fortunate to experience an overwhelming sense of joy and excitement.  We continue to seek the Lord's guidance and pray that all of the paperwork, the finances and all other necessary items are completed in time. I pray for the child that will soon be ours... I pray that she will be taken care of by the loving nannies in the orphanage until the day that we will be able to bring her home.  Thank you dear God for leading us to this point...  For the past two years, I have questioned many times why we were unable to conceive and struggled greatly with what I thought should happen... my own mind could not understand... I am finding that I need to trust you more and know that this is all part of a better plan... may we continue to seek your will and trust in your infinite power. Amen

No comments: