Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's a Girl!!!

We saw her today! I was at work, getting ready to eat lunch.... I was looking at my phone and saw 2 or 3 new email messages! When I realized who the one was from, I called Dan immediately... (we had promised that when the time arrived to see anything from the Ministry in Rwanda, we would be together and see it for the first time together) The email started out with "I hereby forward the files and photos of __________ , who has been attributed to your family"... with 5 attachments following. I started to shake and couldn't believe what I was reading. I told Dan that he needed to get to my work as fast as he could... and after what seemed like forever, he pulled in the parking lot, we stood together and started to open the first attachment.... not having wifi at work, it took awhile. The first attachment was all typing... i went to open the second attachment, and that's when we saw her!!!! She was absolutely perfect!!! In the most adorable dress, looking right at the camera! I broke down in tears and laid my head in Dan's chest. After all this time, we finally had a picture of the baby we have been praying for! Praise be to God!

No comments: