Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just Waiting

Well, I had kind of been thinking that we would have heard something by now..... It's funny how when we have expectations and they aren't met how disappointing it can be, versus not having any expectations! But, that's how life is. Anyway, it seems like I expect to hear things on Fridays, so as another Friday passes... I don't really expect anything until the following Friday. I don't really have any rhyme or reason for that.... just the fact that we learned of our approval on a Friday! I am starting to definitely think more towards getting a packing list started and moving in that direction. I am compiling as much info as possible from all of the other families that have gone before us. We are becoming more and more anxious, and I am sure that once we actually see our baby's face, it will get even harder to wait!

No comments: