Friday, June 25, 2010

Pool Time and Pictures


We took some time taking pictures of her in a dress from my Aunt Mary.... I wanted to be able to include a picture of her in the dress with a thank you note! We had fun sitting in the grass (which desperately needs mowed!). I also got to capture her latest funny face... she puts her chin down to her chest and looks up at you with those big brown eyes and gives a sly smile! Too cute!!




The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here! So I thought I would post a cute picture of Lindy enjoying the water.... but, because of her giardia, I haven't been letting her in the pool and I was feeling bad for her to just have to sit and watch... So, we put water in a tub and let her splash around! She loved it!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A DOLL!!! She's beautiful. Love all of the pictures...keep them coming! ;)

Hanna said...

Oh.My.Gosh. Adorable. I love the pouty face!

Jana said...

Hi, we are from Indiana too, and just beginning the process of adopting from Rwanda. I love looking at blogs, and just read yours start to finish. Your new daughter is beautiful! -As is your older daughter too, of course :)

If you have any words of wisdom or advice, I'd love to hear them. My e-mail is janasolomon@hotmail.com